- Drink water: Hydration is an important part of a healthy lifestyle and can curb hunger.
- Drink Cell-nique any time of day. It gently detoxifies, energizes and alkalizes to keep your body feeling vibrant.
- Exercise: Working out burns calories and improves both physical health and mental well-being.
- Set realistic goals: The slower the weight comes off, the more permanent the loss.
- Embark on fad diets: Long term weight management will come through permanent lifestyles changes.
- Skip breakfast: Breakfast raises metabolism in the morning and helps burn calories all day long. Skipping meals leads to a slower metabolism and the body will crave sugar and to compensate for the decrease in energy.
- Eat fast: Eating slowly will help manage hunger. It can take the brain 20 minutes to send the "full" signal to the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease. This product has not been approved by the FDA. Testimonials from enthusiastic users and news articles are for your information only. Cell-nique, any retailer and/or distributor of this product make no health or medical claims for the use of this product. If you have any questions or medical conditions, always consult with your medical professional. Your results may vary from the testimonial provided.